Thursday 3 September 2015

Interview With A Master by Jason Luke


4.5 Stars and Review For
Interview with a Master

“It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master!’

I am going to be honest I had seen this author and book appear in my facebook news feed for quite a while and added it a while ago to be read. I debated to read the story and left it. Then I came back to it and wow, what a truly magnificent read. I was left totally gobsmacked by the end and I will admit broke my heart and shared a few tears. Once I started reading this book I just couldn’t stop and had to carry on until the very end.

Leticia is a freelance journalist and gets an interview with the BDSM Master Jonah Noble, the interview consists of him sharing his past as a master and where it all started and the life lifestyle he became accustomed too. He talked about how he learned the art, how to appreciate a woman and his opinions which are very invigorating to the reader. He explains his story about the woman who have been in his life and left

"Every woman who is aroused by submission is also aroused by an alpha male who can tame her. These women aren’t looking for a husband in the bedroom who will make them feel safe and loved.

These women are looking for a man who is strong enough to conquer them. That way the woman can still feel vibrant and independent… but also feel comfortable submitting to their lover. That’s the turn-on for women. They don’t want to be submissives… they want to feel like they can’t resist submitting." Jonah Noble

The setting and vision were well written feeling as though I was there in the rooms throughout the book.  What I loved more was the connection and witnessing a romance growing between Jonah and Leticia.

Will I recommend this book? Hell yeah! It’s a fascinating read and I will continue with the sequels. I have found a new author I will stalk. This book will be on one of my favourite lists! Thank you Jason Luke!
Buylinks


Amazon UK

Amazon US





No comments:

Post a Comment